Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Macquarie University's Sustainability Fair

MQ-BUG has a stand at the Macquarie University Sustainability Fair today and tomorrow. It runs from 10am to 2pm (I think). Anyway, we had a Xtracycle fitted with a blender attachment and made banana smoothies today, and here is yours truly pedalling. (The smoothies are free, it's just that you have to pedal the bike blender if you want one).

For those who are going to point out the lack of Tweed, I am wearing a Tweed cycling cap (courtesy of rocketfuel) and am wearing argyle socks. I still don't have the wool jersey or proper wool plus-4's that I want, but I'll get there eventually.


Marty, the blender cyclist - am I technically parked?




A well-posed picture of us showing a potential commuter cyclist the cycle-routes around the area. (That is an 80% wool jumper I am wearing)

No comments:

Post a Comment